Friday, January 6, 2012

Tapered Leg Pub Table

More pictures on Facebook
In trying to downsize our office furniture, my wife and I decided that it would be nice to have a second table like one we got from a furniture store. I took the opportunity to try my hand at building custom furniture.
I developed plans by copying the dimensions of our existing table, and styled the design to match the style of furniture in our office space.
I finished this project almost exactly 2 years ago! This table took weeks for me to complete. I only had weekends and evenings to work on it, and a lot of the work had to be done at Club Workshop. It was great fun and I learned SO MUCH, thanks to the guys at Club Workshop for giving me tips along the way! After all, I walking away scratching my head about certain aspects of the process and results -- I knew I had much more to learn. 
There are more pictures on Facebook, here. (When I find time, I will try to move the pictures in line with this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment